My name is Jack Sales; I am 25 years old and I'm from Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
I have had an interest and a passion for cars, bikes and motorsport for as long as I can remember. This came about from my dad who raced karts in the late 1970s when he was a teenager.
I am a former kart racer and competed from 2005 through to 2010, with 2011 being a year out of racing due to A Level commitments and finding myself a respectable job when I left school. 2012 consisted of a part-time return to karting before making the decision to take the plunge and move into car racing for 2013. My dream would be to compete in the Le Mans 24 Hour race.
- 2007 - Motors TV UK Karting Championship - 9th Junior Rotax
- 2008 - Easykart UK Championship - 2nd Junior Class (100cc)
- Easykart World Finals - 6th Junior Class (100cc)
- 2009 - Easykart UK Championship - 6th Senior Light Class (125cc)
- Easykart World Finals - 5th Senior Light (125cc)
- 2013 - Caterham Academy Championship - 2nd (2 wins and 2 fastest laps
from 5 races, and 3 pole positions from 4 qualifying sessions)
- 2014 - Caterham Roadsport Championship - 1st (6 wins and 5 fastest laps from 14 races, and 2 pole positions from 7 qualifying sessions)
- 2015 - Caterham Tracksport Championship - Part Season (1 win, 3 fastest laps and 4 podiums from 10 races)
- 2016 - Caterham Superlight R300-S Champsionship - 3rd (5 podiums and 2 fastest laps (including 1 lap record) from 14 races, and 1 pole position from 7 qualifying sessions. Top Superlight rookie and top privateer)
- 2017 - Caterham Seven 420R Championship - 3rd (1 win, 3 further podiums). Top privateer.
For information on my past experiences in karting, please click the link on the top of the page. For more information on my car racing experience to date, please clieck any of the other main tabs at the top of the page.
Mobile: 07545 221966
Photos courtesy of Rick Wilson, Chris Middleton, Jon Bryant (snappyracers.com) and John Hutchinson